Mr Paul Wilson, APX Director PMP MAIPM MAICD is the Director and Principal consultant specialising in project and program delivery with 20 years+ commercial experience.
Paul brings a high level of business acumen and a strong track record of delivering outcomes.
This experience spans Tier 1 companies, professional service, consulting and not for profit organisations across business and technology disciplines.
- Mobilising projects and driving to a successful conclusion.
- Delivery through Project and Program Management
- Complex matrix projects
- Value Management
- Remote Delivery and Teams
- Program Planning, Scheduling and Consulting
- Delivery of Business Cases
- Application Systems Delivery via SDLC
- Vendor and Commercial Management
- Packaging Business Objectives into Projects through a consultative approach.
Paul works with clients harnessing wide experience within business and technology project initiatives and works to consistently deliver successful outcomes.
- This includes managing client’s initiatives through the end-to-end lifecycle with business & project management, client engagement and consulting skills.
- This experience spans multiple industry sectors, which includes Professional Service, Banking, Finance, Investment Banking, Insurance, IT & Telecommunications, Logistics, Retail, FMCG, Not for Profit, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Resources and Manufacturing.
- Paul’s approach Involves a strong commitment to building professionalism within Management. He is a member of the Project Management Institute PMI, AIPM Australian Institute of Project Management,Victorian PMI chapter member and has undertaken additional studies in Program Management with ESI and specialised Business Case Method.
Paul’s not for profit volunteering is centred on the development of Not for Profit,NGO Projects through Project Aid Incorporated. He has a passion for capacity building of humanitarian and community projects.
- Quickly accelerating business initiatives from business case onwards.
- Packaging concepts and strategies to drive forward.
- Bringing the right mix of drive and process to commercial objectives.
- Achieving executive, customer and team buy in.
- Motivating and engaging individuals.
- Creating solutions, and eliminating obstacles.
- Managing complex Project and Program up to $20-$50 million+
- Governing revenue positive returns from concept to completion.
#ValuePM, Maximum Project Value